Teaching Little Fingers to Play - Chinese

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Teaching Little Fingers to Play - Chinese Details

(Willis). CHINESE. A series for the early beginner combining rote and note approach. The melodies are written with careful thought and are kept as simple as possible, yet they are refreshingly delightful. All the music lies within the grasp of the child's small hands.

Reviews

I used this book as a child. My mother had one from her piano lessons as a young girl and shared it with me and my sisters when we were growing up. It's a great teaching tool. I'm not sure if it would be easy for an adult who has never played piano to teach from, but it looks like it could be. I was so happy to find it on here. I don't know if it's in print any longer as the one we got was used and I could not find it on Barnes and Noble.com. Perhaps it's in print in a different format or with a different cover? Anyway, I really like this book. My 8 year old daughter has been learning songs in it already and enjoying it.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel