Norman Rockwell's America (Abradale)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Norman Rockwell's America (Abradale) Details

From Library Journal Published by Abrams in 1985 for $45, this volume contains the same high quality at a significantly lower price. The coffee-table-size production includes 659 illustrations-129 in full color-some of which are foldouts. The illustrations cover the gamut of Rockwell's career, and the book is capped off with a gallery of his Saturday Evening Post covers. A steal at this price. For all collections.Copyright 1994 Reed Business Information, Inc. Read more

Reviews

My grandparents had this book... I looked at it a lot as a kid. I'm not sure what the "Abradale" component is-- cheaper printing maybe? I can say that this is very similar to their book-- the images are high quality. The book itself is a very good look at Rockwell's work. My wife and I just returned from his museum in Stockbridge, MA, and I was familiar with 90% of the works there because of this book. Great coffee table book-- it invites people to take a look and learn about an American treasure. I know he is not for everyone, but the way he captured the feelings of the nation and people in general has always inspired me.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel